- Via Threat Post - White House: Internet Not Borderless,But Lacking Interior - read commentary on the ongoing cybersecurity conundrum plaguing the US government.
- California's state legislature unanimously passed the nation's toughest bill yet to protect the personal data of kindergarten through 12th grade (K-12) students. Learn more at Naked Security.
- KrebsonSecurity investigates a LinkedIn feature that exposes users' email addresses - read more to find out if you're at risk.
- News analysis from CSO Online says today's security hacks are after more than bank information.
- JPMorgan Chase Confirms Cyber-Attack - says Bank's 'Technology Environment Compromised' - read more at Bank Info Security.
And coming up October 9 at The Bank Summit 2014 - Peter Bamber, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, Vice President, Information Security Consulting Services, for Security Management Partners is scheduled to present "Cybersecurity Preparedness and the FFIEC Cybersecurity Intitiative at 10:15 a.m. EDT. Learn more here: http://www.cvent.com/events/the-bank-summit-2014/agenda-4771d784a3c743eb85af4ae2d35c2b8b.aspx.