- Amnesty's Detekt tool wants to help you thwart government spying - read the full story at ZDNet.
- Learn how splitting a computer into multiple realities can protect you from hackers at WIRED.
- Healthcare Info Security reports that NSA Chief Michael Rogers says damaging cyber-attacks are coming
- IBM researchers have found signs that the prolific Trojan is now being used to attack widely used password managers - more at Dark Reading.
- Financial sector terrorism threat grows as the risk from ISIS continues to increase - details at Bank Info Security.
Online attacks drain less than 1% from the nation’s economy, but experts say the trend is going in the wrong direction – and most companies aren’t implementing even basic measures to stop it.
Read the full article via NetworkWorld.