- KrebsOnSecurity asks "Who's Watching Your WebEx" - a look inside the world of online meetings and webinars.
- Millions and millions of Dropbox logins have not been stolen - well, not recently, anyway - the company said on Monday. Naked Security investigates the potential breach.
- A new report says ATM malware incidents are migrating to new markets. Read the full story at Bank Info Security.
- Russian hackers target NATO, Ukraine through Windows zero-day exploit. Full coverage at ZDNet.
- Starting Monday Oct. 20 - Apple Pay will be available. Learn more about the new service at Bank Info Security.
Who: Dave Maupin, Senior Information Security Consultant for SMP
What: Will lead a discussion and Q&A session on Common Forensic Investigation Scenarios at the (ISC)² Eastern Massachusetts Chapter's May seminar
When: May 9, 2013 - Maupin will speak at 10:00 a.m. EDT
Where: Equity Conference Center - New England Executive Park, Burlington, MA 01803